Zegerid OTC - 14 Capsules
Treats Frequent Heartburn
Omeprazole 20mg/ Acid Reducer
Sodium Bicarbonate 1100mg/ Allows Absorption of this Omeprazole Product
One 14-Day Course of Treatment
Buy this product and Earn 14.00 Reward Points click here to login
Zegerid OTC - 14 Capsules
|Active ingredients (in each capsule)
|Omeprazole 20 mg.
|Sodium Bicarbonate 1100 mg
|Allows absorption of this omeprazole product
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn. This drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- For adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water at least 1 hour before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- Do not chew or crush the capsule
- Do not open capsule and sprinkle on food
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Do not use if you have:
1.Trouble or pain swallowing food
2.Vomiting with blood
3.Bloody or black stools
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Unexplained weight loss
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
- You develop a rash or joint pain
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Each capsule contains: sodium 303 mg
- Read the directions, warnings and accompanying label Information before use
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper-evident: do not use if the blue band around the capsule is missing or broken. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with 'Sealed for your protection' is missing, open or broken.
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity protect product from moisture