Aspercreme - Arthritis Pain Relief Gel - 1.76 OZ
Aspercreme - Arthritis Pain Relief Gel
Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel, 1% (Nsaid)
For Daily Treatment of Arthritis Pain - Original Prescription Strength
Anti-inflammatory External Use Only
Medicated Gel Clinically Proven To Relieve Arthritis PainÂ
Treatment Areas - Hand | Wrist | Elbow | Foot | Ankle | Knee
Not For Use On Any Other Body Area (Such As Back, Hip, Or Shoulder)
Net Wt 1.76 OZ(50 g)
Buy this product and Earn 9.00 Reward Points click here to login
Aspercreme - Arthritis Pain Relief Gel - 1.76 OZ
How to Use:
- For arthritis pain only
- Use 4 times a day
- May take up to 7 days to work
- For use on no more than 2 body areas
- Use up to 21 days unless directed by your doctor
|Diclofenac sodium (NSAID*) 1%Â (equivalent to 0.93% diclofenac) *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
|Arthritis pain reliever
Carsomer homopolymer Type C, coosyl caerylocaprate, fragrance, isopropal alcohol, mineral oil, polynxi 20 cetosteari ether, propylene glycel, purified water, strong ammonia solutio.
- For the temporary relief of arthritis pain ONLY in the following areas: hand, wrist, elbow (upper body areas) foot, ankle, knee (lower body areas)
- This product may take up to 7 days to work for arthritis pain; it is not for immediate relief.
- If no pain relief in 7 days, stop use.
For external use only
Allergy alert: Diclofenac may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Facial swelling
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains diclofenac. Liver damage may occur if you apply
- More or for a longer time than directed
- When using other drugs containing diclofenac
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is small but higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Apply more or for longer than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDS, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or to a fever reducer
- For strains, sprains, bruises or sports injuries. This product has not been shown to work for these types of injuries.
- Right before or after heart surgery
- On more than 2 body areas at the same time
- In the eyes, nose or mouth
Ask a doctor before use if
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
- You are taking a diuretic
- You are under age 18 years. It is not known if this drug works or is safe in children under age 18 years.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, or mouth
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 21 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Fever occurs
- Skin irritation occurs
- Any new symptoms appear. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
Feel faint, Have bloody or black stools, Vomit blood, Have stomach pain that does not get better
- You have symptoms of heart problems or stroke: Chest pain, Trouble breathing, Weakness in one part or side of body, Leg swelling, Slurred speech.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a heath professional before use. It is especially important not to use this product dtring the last 3 montes of pregnancy unless defritely directed to do So by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during
Use up to 21 days unless directed by your doctor
- Not for strains, sprains, bruises or sports injuries. This product has not been shown to work for these types of injuries.
|For your arthritis pain:
|UseÂ enclosed dosing card to measure a dose
Read the enclosed User Guide for complete instructions:
- Use only as directedÂ
- Do not use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Apply only to clean, dry skin that does not have any cuts, open wounds, infections or rashes
- Do not apply in same area as any other product is
- Do not apoly with external heat such as heating pad
- Do not apply a bandage over the treated area
- Store ENCLOSED DOSING CARD with your Aspercreme Arthritis Pain product. The dosing card is re-usable.
- Store at 20-25Â°C (68-77Â°F). Keep from freezing.
- Read all product information before using. Keep the dosing card, this carton and accompanying User Guide for important information
- Use Enclosed Dosing Card to Measure a Dose
- Keep carton as it contains important information.
- Dosing Card (NOT ACTUAL SIZE)
Read product User Guide before use Not for immediate pain relief
- Tamper evident statement: Do not use if safety seal on tube nozzle is broken or missing.